Original topic:

Note 10 plus network issue

(Topic created on: 02-18-2020 09:43 AM)
pranavkumar2311
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Hi any one facing network problem in note 10 plus?
I am facing big problem with airtel  sim. Same place other mobile (airtel sim) giving 4 signal bar good internet speed and network strength. But in note 10 plus showing only 1 signal bar.

Please help me out the solution

5 Comments
wintwo
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
same problem with note 10 also
Tech Talk
i have contact customer care. but no solution. they told me to change sim,reset network setting,reset device, all things i have done but no change.
worst note series i have ever used
0 Likes
Samsung_Support6
Options
Tech Talk
Hi there,
Please note that device speed may vary based on multiple external factors. Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.

Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).

2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:

Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.

3) You may check by exchanging the SIM in SIM slots.

4)  Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

If still issue persists then we would suggest you to contact your service provider.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members
0 Likes
Nayaf
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
same here with vodafone sim
0 Likes
Kuukuu
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
i am facing the same issue with...
the left side image with airtel sim in my one plus 5t device showing good network strength, however the right one with airtel sim in note 10 have very feeble coverage. Both are tested at the same location, hence no point of network disruption.

Have already visited Samsung Service Center, connected with customer care, resetted network settings and tried all possible ways but all in vain...
even samsung is not providing any resolution...
0 Likes