Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

No maintenance mode!!

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 03:01 PM)
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
A series, s20 series, etc not provided maintenance mode? That's a shame! It is such a useful addition and much needed for all users, especially because Samsung phones these days are having a lot of issues, forcing a service center visit now and then. 

Also, we should consider the fact that whenever we go for under-warranty services they will factory reset the device citing some policy (at least that's what the service center in our city told me).

Considering all this, the maintenance mode would've been a blessing to all Samsung users. It doesn't make any sense to limit this feature only to a few flagship devices! Come on Samsung, learn good things from Chinese OEMs like Xiaomi where a 300-dollar phone and 1000 dollar phone will have the same software features. I mean you were so quick to adopt the Ad - revenue strategy(for budget phones) and degradation of old devices strategy(to make new devices look good) from them. Learn good things too, especially when Samsung is still charging a premium for the brand name.

I hope much needed utility and convenience features like the maintenance mode will be provided to ALL users regardless of the price bracket. 
17 Comments
Solution
itsHRSH
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Chlo Community page p atleast kuch log to shi criticize krte h SAMSUNG ko, WITH VALID REASONS.
Solution
s24karthik
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
🔴 Fun fact
Maintenance mode is skipped

still no Google discover on left swipe instead some **bleep** FREE is there

Ads exist in Game launcher

Next Nov patch is only security update. Not the UI fix update that s22 has

Out off this BEST EPIC EVERYTHING entire changelog is of Andorid 12 and still I can see many users are asking about it

We I had a call with L2 support desk the agents are so clue less she is telling its BETA 😀 where s20 series never had beta in INDIA

She is telling it will get chnaged in Dec
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Lol the customer support is most of the time hilarious to be honest. When M52 released they told me that the device comes with emmc storage. Once I asked about A52s5g and they gave me the solution for s22 ultra..and the list goes on.

Ads on a flagship!! I mean what are they smoking!!
sayeedAshrafi
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
I think maintenance mode is removed or coming in next update
Tech Talk
It's under testing (check USA models (us unlocked that have ))
0 Likes
Solution
yash1th
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
I agree with you. I expected that this feature will roll out to all the new upcoming devices and in android 13. Because of this post, I checked my s20 fe 4g and nope, the feature is absent.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Yup, it's a much needed feature and I am surprised to know that even s20fe didn't receive it.