Original topic:

[New Topic] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 04-02-2020 01:26 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

***UPDATE*** Thanks for such informative submissions, you all! Our team is currently evaluating the contest entries, and the winner will be announced soon! Stay tuned!

This topic is closed. Click here for this week's topic.

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Share a post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum, and the best one among all submissions will get featured on the home page.

Below is how to participate :)

1. The topic will be rolled out on every Monday of the week.
  2. Submit your post in ‘Tech Talk’ forum with #GalaxyTechfluencer.
  3. Last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of the week.
  4. Best post will be pinned on the community, and featured on home.
  5. Earn a community badge with every featured post.
  6. What’s more? Win exciting prizes if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Rich Communication Service

Ever wish to share images, documents, videos, text-rich messages with GIFs and emoji, and create chat groups with friends? You can do all this and more with the Rich Communication Service (RCS) technology, supported by the Samsung Message application.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article using #GalaxyTechfluencer to get featured as Galaxy Techfluencer of the week.

Don't forget to use #GalaxyTechfluencer!

T&C Apply.

537 Comments
Kingpin77
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
samsung your developers need to work on user interface, simple screenshots option and good video editer.
0 Likes
FuriousTechs
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
when you expect all the good features in your phone then you should not compromise with it buy flagships ive got note8 with palm screen shot feature i just have to swipe my palm on the screen. and about video editor true that we(Samsung flagship users) need the best video editor.
0 Likes
neerajkasana
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
pahle voice command ke through cal ka answer Dene Ka option hota tha Jo ki ab Nahin aata hai
music player mein bhi song ko previous aur next kar sakte the
option ko dubara se chalu Karen
0 Likes
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Thanks Samsung Phone
0 Likes
Tech Talk
why do people need to use third party apps to text each others with high resolution pics or gifs or video or even emojis. Group texting is also a challenge within the native environment. RCS hopefully would take care of all this. I hope this is implemented soon. #GalaxyTechfluencer
0 Likes
sanjaykumarpatel
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
always charging two times a days in my Samsung Galaxy s9. it's a new. what I do??
0 Likes
monittu
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
ryt bro
0 Likes
ShAaDsNote9
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
#GalaxyTechfluencer मै पिचले 5 साल से samsung के फोन इस्तिमल कर रहा हू मै अभी #SamsungGalaxyNote9 एस्टिमल कर रहा हू येह बहोत ही गरम होता है जब भी मै कोई Game खेळने लग जाऊ तब येह phone 48° ताक गरम हो जाता है मुझे यह लगता है की samsung Exynos processor बहोत ज्यादा गरम होते है और battery Efficient भी नही होते मुझे यह उमीद है की Samsung अपने आने वळे Phone मे Exynos के अलावा Snapdragon के processor इस्तिमल करे
Thank You Samsung (^_^)
0 Likes
navinputkee
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
nice service can any body tell what can I do with badge
0 Likes
SALIMREZA007
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Excellent
0 Likes