Original topic:

[New Topic: Flash Memory] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-27-2020 07:47 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Flash Memory

Flash Memory makes possible the highest level of performance and quality for a better user experience. Along with faster booting, the next generation of flash storage offers a faster data input/output response, faster file copy, and enhanced multitasking capability. Yes, we're talking about watching high-quality videos, playing high bandwidth games, running multiple applications, and downloading or uploading files smoothly.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

428 Comments
ADKT
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
It may be harsh but other companies have better software team than you guys. Either they don't give updates and the existing one works good till the end or whenever they release new updates they make sure that in case there are any bugs, they are resolved asap.

M30s update has caused problems in almost all the mobile phones till now. The steps given by you guys as solution doesn't work. Not even the factory reset. Only one which work is the switch off and than charge. How can a person charge a phone for 3hrs straight in switch off mode.
Pathetic from the Samsung team and nothing else.
somyajit
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
on7prime update Kobe dabe
itzbaava
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
after updating to android 10 I found this other app data in Galaxy a50. Now it is consuming so much of my phone memory
0 Likes
Tech Talk
make a factory reset
0 Likes
prnbj
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
need edge lightning+ in galaxy a50
Navedbhai
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
when will get update
0 Likes
Navedbhai
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
today 27 may 20
0 Likes
DIPAKRAYPURE
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
PROBLEM IN MY MOBILE
0 Likes
NandlalHP
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
my samsung note 9 had battery problem and heating after update android 10. This problem with all note9 phones .samsung service center charged me RS. 232 to degrade android 9 pie and when I update again the problem continue.I think samsung not more be a beleavable company.
Tech Talk
No hard work, only brand name and high value. Shame..." C C C "