Original topic:

[New Topic: Dark Mode] Galaxy Techfluencer Of The Week

(Topic created on: 05-11-2020 12:38 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

techfluencer KV.jpg

Love tech? Go ahead and share your post on the topic of the week in the [Tech Talk] forum. The best article among all submissions will get featured on Samsung Members.

Here’s how you can participate :)

1. The topics will be rolled out on every Monday.
  2. The last day to share your post on the given topic is Friday of every week.
  3. The best post will be pinned on Community and featured on homepage.
  4. Earn a badge with every featured post.
  5. What’s more? Win exciting rewards if you get featured three times in a row.

Let’s get started!

Galaxy Techfluencer topic for the week: Dark Mode

Experience a comfortable screen viewing experience and reduce eye strain with the Dark Mode. Also known as the Night Mode, it is one of the best features of the new UI. It comes with a system-level dark theme and a super cool look for your screen. Not just that, it enables visual ergonomics by shaping the visual environment to improve efficiency at the workplace.

Share your thoughts on today’s topic in the Tech Talk forum. Bring out the tech influencer in you! Post your article to get featured as #GalaxyTechfluencer of the week.

T&C Apply.

584 Comments
saurabhmittal
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
in the world of excessive mobile usage dark mode is vision saving.in night u can browse without a strain, and moreover it get you away from monotony of seeing bright white screen always. i think it should be made more intelligent by giving it automatically switching to dark mode when u r indoors or in low light conditions or wise versa switching back to normal screen when u r outdoor.
0 Likes
mubinirfan
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
how to get dark mode for j7 Max
0 Likes
Amish21
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
dark quality is the best a71
0 Likes
sonyakasturi
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
which samsung model best for games???
0 Likes
Khushiagrawal
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
why dark mode is not on when samsung theme is apply?
0 Likes
Naveen2512
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
when i active it and open any app then dark mode do not work
0 Likes
Tech Talk
hii
0 Likes
lavpriya
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
m20 hang problem
0 Likes
chetu1710
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
i like dark theme and dark mode i love it....a7 2018 dark mode osm...
0 Likes