Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Network issue #best selling phone

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 04:15 PM)
Neo7
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
I have Samsung m30s from nearly 9 months I use only one sim but for business purpose and I didn't knew there is a surprise for me
I thought this device can handle dual sim 
After all Samsung declared, m30s the best selling phone, worst phone I guess 
I used dual sim in this phone and the sim doesn't work properly 
First I had one sim in which I use net and now when I have 2 sims I can't use internet whenever I turned on data after 4 sec. 4g convert into H+ and after 2 sec H and then two bars and no symbol no volt LTE written on screen. Those were on top 20 sec. Ago 

I used same sims in different set 
And they work properly.

Well basically I feel like my phone is saying don't worry first I incurputed your game recordings and now your internet 
But still #samaung best selling phone 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
You can enable lte only via service mode for airtel as you cannot enable it via sim manager.
Download activity manager and search phone info open it and select lte in network type.

View solution in context

Solution
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Download 'force lte' app from playstore and open it. Assuming that your targeted sim is in slot 1, change its settings to lte only under the dropdown menu as shown.
Also , A51 is the top selling android phone in first quarter of 2020.

View solution in context

6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I'm also using dual sims airtel+jio. Using data with airtel. I agree with speed issues but I never got H/H+ always 4g with airtel. Both having volte enabled.
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Maybe try putting the device in lte only mode will help? Btw, M30s isnt the best selling phone, its A51.
Neo7
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Ehhh bro There is no 'LTE only' mode in m30s and company officials declared that about m30s before A51 . u can google it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Lte only available for jio but not available for airtel directly. But you can enable it via service mode.
Solution
EdoMadara
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Download 'force lte' app from playstore and open it. Assuming that your targeted sim is in slot 1, change its settings to lte only under the dropdown menu as shown.
Also , A51 is the top selling android phone in first quarter of 2020.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
You can enable lte only via service mode for airtel as you cannot enable it via sim manager.
Download activity manager and search phone info open it and select lte in network type.