Original topic:

Microsoft launches its new app named "Math solver"

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 10:38 PM)
MrGEEK
★★
Options
Tech Talk

While Windows Mobile may have lost the race to Android, Microsoft is far from giving up on the mobile platform. Over the last couple of years, the company has released a number of apps for both Android and iOS that address several shortcomings on both the platforms. Some of these apps, including those from Microsoft’s Office suite, SMS Organizer, and Microsoft Launcher, have reached immense popularity and have several million users around the world. Now, Microsoft has released another app for Android that aims to help high school students with their math problems using the power of AI.

The new Microsoft Math Solver makes use of an advanced AI to solve a variety of different math problems with ease. The app is quite simple to use and offers three ways in which you can input a new math problem. You can either enter an equation using the built-in calculator-like interface, click a photo of the problem (much like you would on Photomath), or write the math problem by hand. The app then makes use of the AI-powered math solver to instantly recognize the problem and delivers an accurate solution. If you’d like to learn how the app arrived at the solution, it also shows a step-by-step explanation, along with interactive graphs, similar problems, and video lectures regarding similar problems from the internet.

The list of supported problems for Microsoft Math Solver is quite extensive and it covers everything from elementary arithmetic to advanced calculus and integrals. Additionally, it even includes support for word problems, allowing you to solve problems like “Volume of a cone with height 5 and radius of 2” without any issues. On top of that, the app lets you bookmark problems to review at a later stage, it maintains a history of all your searches, and it includes a list of example problems to help you get started. You can try out Microsoft Math Solver by downloading it from the link below and get some much-needed help with your homework right away.

You can download this app from playstore as it is available there.
8 Comments
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
brother we have pretty big problems comming around the corner. it's about our favourite Dex on PC option. I told you about the Dex on computer is exclusive for S10 and note 10. we old members ( note 9 and s9) got this update because it's beta. there is no many S10 or note 10 users who registered for beta programme. so samsung gave us this option for us just for debugging we will mostly loss this feature after the official update. please ask others to send query on this topic so that at least they will consider our request make it quick
0 Likes
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
brother anyway your are brand ambassador please let them know this please
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Your concern is noted @storyspeller.
But the problem is that the newly selected BA's haven't got the chance to meet or communicate with the samsung team yet, as we don't got any information about their mail id or any forum or any site.
But I read it in someone's post that they organise the BA's meeting for discussing new features and what we want in samsung devices.

Anyway If I get a chance to make a contact with the team I will definitely convey your concern to them👍.
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
please let them know 😔
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
then what about the app called qanda from Bixby vision
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
see this app called qanda math solver from Bixby vision its self
Tech Talk
Ohkay, thanks @kawasakinijaons9 for info👍🏻.
Actually my model don't support bixby so thats why I was unfamiliar with this feature of bixby.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
oh ok I didn't knew that
0 Likes