Original topic:

Learn languages with S TRANSLATE!!🤩🤩💯

(Topic created on: 04-07-2020 12:52 PM)
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Live Translation gives you real-time text translation when you open your camera and focus it on a sign, a menu, or other documents in a foreign language. It can translate to and from a wide range of languages. 

[ ] How to use it

To use Live Translation, open the Camera app, select Auto mode, and tap the Bixby Vision button. Select Text mode and focus your camera on the text you want to translate. Bixby will automatically recognize the language and translate it for you

How to use Live Translation?

1.Go to Camera App

Tap Camera Icon

2.Switch to Auto > Tap the Bixby Vision icon

Select Auto

Select Bixby Vision

3.)Point the camera at the text

Select the text to be translated

4.)The selected text will automatically translated to the preferred language

Selected text is translated

5.)Alternatively, tap on Text icon > Translate

Tap Translate

Live Translation: Supported languages

Vision recognizes the following 54 languages for translations:

Afrikaans, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Pashtu, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese.

Have a memory using the S TRANSLATE? , Share your experience in the comments down below!

Sources:-

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/what-is-live-translation-and-how-to-use/

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/what-is/live-translation/

Courtesy:- 

Karan Singh 

Ashutosh Agrahari 
1 Comment
ElenAd451
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Well, I think it's a good app for translation, but I don't think it's actually good for language learning. I can tell you that nowadays, you can even find many tiktok accounts to learn a language, and I'm pretty sure that they can be more effective to help people with language learning than just some translators.

0 Likes