Original topic:

Is One UI 4 really an Upgrade ??

(Topic created on: 09-15-2021 10:20 PM)
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
As we see, nowadays every other custom ui is getting upgrade in terms of privacy, user interface, features and all.. 
I've just seen the oneUI 4 beta where nothing has changed when it comes to user interface, no new animations as well.. Why are we stucked at such an outdated, literally 2-3 year old control panel/notification panel. 
Let's just take a look at Google's Android 12.. It's a massive upgrade. It's a whole new concept and next level designs, animations etc.. and what samsung is doing over the name of ugrade just some new features that too not going to be used by everyone.. Shouldn't samsung focus little bit more on UI/UX
IT'S A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT.
35 Comments
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Yes man sadly agreed.... 😥😪😔
For first time I like stock android 12 over 0ne ui 4.0
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Same here bro.. Just by looking at google android 12 I thought OneUI will be one step ahead of it but it's totally **bleep**
0 Likes
n_e_k_on
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
😪😪 sed one ui
0 Likes
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Remember samsung has released only it's first beta and they have a period of sept-dec to perfect the ui on the basis of feedback , big changes surely will be there with the first stable release
More customisation options are going to be there surely with further beta releases and also most importantly privacy features are prioritised by samsung as it's much important
0 Likes
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
What privacy ?? The features they are providing NOW is already provided by other brands 2 years back. And it's first beta that's why I expected big changes. Because other beta versions will mainly focus on stabilizing the new features that OneUI 4 has added and I agree they will add some new features but they are not going to be big one
DroidS21
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Ok Nobita, Android 12 primarily focuses on the privacy and give users more transparency and control to the users over permissions and data protection , I know you are all about the look and feel about the UI , you clearly don't understand how much privacy is important these days, that's why you are asking "what privacy" ?

Tell me which phone 2 years ago provided notification light on the top specifying what permission is getting used by the app that you have currently opened?
Nobita52
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Xiaomi has provided this privacy feature in miui 12
Google has focused equally or little bit more on UI and then privacy unlike Samsung.
I also agree privacy is important but that could be pushed with oneUI 3.5 but when you chose to skip this version then that doesn't mean you should put ONLY THIS in the major iteration of OneUI
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Xiaomi has privacy features 😂.
It's good to know
0 Likes
Vishnu_A71
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
What are you taking about?
Privacy of others brands is decent.
Remember first that only Apple, Google,Samsung provides more security.
They uses hardware and software for the best extra level security.
0 Likes