Original topic:

Ipad

(Topic created on: 08-31-2022 12:21 AM)
PrabeshAdhikari
Active Level 8
Options
Tech Talk
Which is the best ipad for medical students,  specifically for note making and studying pdfs
10 Comments
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk
Ipad pro 11' m1
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Try Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Trust me, Driving a Apple device for studying outside UK or US is a mess.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I have heard andriod tablets are not durable and not long lasting
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
😂 😂 😂 😂 Who told that?, maybe your source is using Chinese tablets, believe me try the real branded thing then choose the decision. If you are talking about durability check this -

apple tablet durability test - https://youtu.be/hUBsxCcJeUc

Galaxy tab durability test - https://youtu.be/EIjjpOJ0ghg
0 Likes
TheGalaxyGuy
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Bro can you suggest between s6lite s7fe and ipad 9th gen
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
If you a power user, average gamer & into Galaxy eco system then Galaxy S7 FE (Wi-Fi)
If your a gamer then go with Galaxy Tab S8 (base vision)

If your a gamer, love apple and into apple ecosystem to with apple ipad
TheGalaxyGuy
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Bro thanks first of all.
Second, only want it for study purpsoes, notes making etc. Reading pdfs etc on laptop is just not my thing. I guess. S7fe is just too big to carry around. S8 is 42k/512$, 9th gen insales will be around 365$ with apple pencil and I will use some alternatives to that, it will lower further. S7fe was good, okaish for my purposes but lags a bit also bigger. S6lite don't think will last next 2 yrs.
0 Likes
joel_subash
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Galaxy Tab S7 FE (wifi) come with Snapdragon 778G i think its good enough for day to day use also comes with free spen (also it doesn't need to be recharged), comes with Dex (turns Galaxy tab to laptop like experience) which is super useful for studying. Even If the device even damaged while carrying around it will be cheaper to repair.

If you like sure you can go with apple ipad its a small device that you want.

Remember In india file transfer /file management is also hard in apple tabs
TheGalaxyGuy
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
That's some valid points you have given. I think I'll a bit till oct may be tab s9 series will cause some more price down to s8 then I'll buy that.
0 Likes