Original topic:

Innovation and implementationšŸ’”

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 09:55 AM)
Vivekku19981
ā˜…ā˜…
Options
Tech Talk
Hello Members šŸ‘‹

Today, i am so excited to share some more info about our most loved browser.

I spend a lot of time on Internet and because of this, I forgets or ignore alot of things. For ex - security, privacy and automatic downloads. Also, instead of opening or downloading apps, I directly open websites on my browser. Which sometimes takes a lot of time of mine inorder to login and checkout. 

But I really don't care šŸ¤· you know why ?? 
Answer - Samsung Internet Browser 

* GO TO WEBSITE 

Imagine you visited a website and took a screenshot thinking that next time, I will find website address without going into history. But with Samsung, this definitely not the case, as you go to website without manually putting website name or address. Cool isn't it šŸ˜Ž

* Privacy and Security 

As you can see, the world has eye on me! But without letting them see my info, I hunt them down with so much ease šŸ˜Œ

* News apps and policies 

You install news apps for news ? 

With regional language app support, I can read and understand the correct news. With language support, translation done with so much ease. 

* Save and Share !

My favourite! by using this feature, you not only saving for your self but also sharing same with friends or family.
1 Tir 2 Nishane šŸ˜„

* No Login Needed 

Tired of logging multiples times or switching to application šŸ˜“. With this feature, do with an ease, without putting passwords. 

* With Text 

Same website with different view. Easy to read, no ads and beautiful text šŸ‘Œ

That's it from my side. Hope you like this post. 

Other posts on same topic - 

#SamsungMembers 

0 Comments