Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #6] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-16-2021 01:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 6 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Samsung Internet: New feature requirements & improvement requests
2. Secure Folder: General usability & improvement requests
3. Galaxy F41: Feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 6 topics will be open till 21st February. Week 7 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 5 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

183 Comments
Mrthik
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Instagram in app animation are very lagi in samsung galaxy a50 fixed this bug samsung #innovationLab!
0 Likes
kpax1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
as a note user, the drawing app could be miles better, take a look at apple apps. the ability to create proper circle by drawing and holding shapes. straight lines and complex shapes. shape color fill.
0 Likes
rockstarhhs
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab give a option for delete the system apps like in miui 12.5 and also give some fingerprint animation for A series or pls change the A51 fingerprint animation
0 Likes
ramesh23
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi admin, previously I used s10 plus, there were some features like live focus and voice keyboard options in default! don't I have it in s21 ultra 5g??
0 Likes
AbdurRahim55
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
is Alt z life feature under the secure folder available in Bangladesh????
I am using galaxi A71 about 4 months but i didn't get any update about this.
0 Likes
Sajrilsakib
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Game doesn't working after update to Android 11 One UI 3....please solve this problem as fast as you all can....
0 Likes
navaneeth7067
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Please Please add a applock like s secure in Top end phones like S20+ .. secure folder is useful to keep app and file's safe... But to lock day to day apps we need a app like s secure... please add it... every UI has app lock inbuilt 😔😔 Please bring back s-secure
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

#InnovationLab

1. Samsung Internet: Perfectly okay, nothing else to add at my end as of now
2. Secure Folder: Very useful feature. But one drawback found that the default browser is Chrome. I would like to set Samsung Internet. Please make it possible to add a Samsung Internet browser as a default. It would be very helpful.

Screenshot0.jpg

0 Likes
tohidahmad
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
oneui 3.5
0 Likes
Sagar8108
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Android updates are so slow compared to other brands ... Also for the low ends phone which i have , if not the Android but the One UI updates should be faster
0 Likes