Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #4] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 03:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 4 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. One UI3.0: Feedback and proposals

2. Bixby: Usability, requests and proposals

3. Samsung Gallery: Usability, proposals and other feedbacks

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 4 topics will be open till 7th February. Week 5 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 3 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

528 Comments
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Add some settings within One UI to change colors of the Notification shade Toggles. #InnovationLab
SumitSagare
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Guys Anyone got Bts photocards ....than pls contact me
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Optimize and Polish One UI and I would like to appreciate something about One UI that I like and would not want Samsung to change it. So I find One UI one of the best Android skins out there because it gives you lots of option to choose and tinker the way you like it instead of just ripping off the features. I would like to see One UI mature and Optimize and highly polished. I also appreciate Samsung commitment to atleast 3 years of Android upgrade, this is the one thing that was keeping me away from Samsung but now that's not the case. I hope it'll get more than 3 and request Samsung to bring this commitment with its A and M series too. #InnovationLab
RRR220
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
Bixby: add more languages in bixby like hindi ,gujarati etc..And improve quick response and less battery usage.

one ui 3.0: fixed battery draining in exynos processors.also add internet speed indicator, gaming mode and improve camera pictures quality and overall device performance in A series smartphones.
#InnovationLab
Mackto
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Give the software update regularly..solve the heating,logging,hang,bug issues..pro video is not active but having this with software update..front camera(32mp)is really bad in out and indoor condition..rear camera have to improve..Night mode is pour..rear camera did not perform at well in indoor or night mode..the performance is really bad..solve it early..
Mackto
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Samsung needs to improve side fingerprint sensor...face unlock sensor is really pour
FZ2017
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab

With Android 11 UI 3x

suggestions
1. The Volume tabs are static, it becomes challenging sometimes to adjust different settings, instead if the whole tabs are movable like Samsung introduced a feature called where you can move your videos multiple apps at the fingertips, that would be awesome for everyone.

2. New Transparency feature is cool, however if we allow customers to choose color 😉 that would be a Rockstar because we can customize them accordingly to our preference or themes instead of Greyish which appears sadistic.

3. Edge Notification has been premium feature always, how about adding more contents for someone like me who has low eyesight, that could be best even for everyone.

I hope my suggestions are considered in the next roll-out. Thx
0 Likes
mooco
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
smart switch of torch in galaxy so that it can easily used in urgent time
example when your phone drop, it automatically turn the torch on
so that we easily find it in dark
0 Likes
mooco
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I think it's all good and you always better Galaxy day by day but I beg your pardon to say that it's not have screen recording option so please make screen recording option along with screenshot so that we can easily used it very effectively and easily

thanks
one of your Samsung customer
princedua
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Please bring English (indian) language in bixby dictation
Google already supports that language why is bixby lacking it