Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #3] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 09-02-2020 12:03 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 3 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Note 20: Pre/Post Launch feedback

2. Watch 3: Pre/Post Launch feedback

3. Buds Live: Pre/Post Launch feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 3 topics will be open till 2nd September. Week 4 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 2 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

360 Comments
seanti
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
give double app feature for all apps not only for messaging apps
0 Likes
Aksmbm
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Samsung should creat options in setting in all phone i. e.
1. Internet speed meter
2. Second space
3. Dual of any application
0 Likes
jomcy
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
dear sir , no phone from my mobile set is not able to reach the net
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Jio network issues in my Samsung Galaxy m31 device ...and ... July security patch level updet..Aug upset ..can't... can you add secrets features in m31..???? Solve jio network problems..
0 Likes
Advjain
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
My Samsung galaxy a71 also not having this feature, I made call to customer care and also chat on Samsung website but they are unable to help and this feature is clearly shown on Samsung website on A71 page. This is not acceptable
0 Likes
Advjain
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
My Samsung galaxy a71 also not having this feature, I made call to customer care and also chat on Samsung website but they are unable to help and this feature is clearly shown on Samsung website on A71 page. This is not acceptable
0 Likes
Palamni
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Heat management in Samsung mobile is very important. My favourite mobile brand next to Sony is Samsung and Nokia. You see Sony mobile never get heat even at high usage also. Samsung Engineers has to pay attention on this. Even at charging for a short while it get over heat.
0 Likes
mindgrinder
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
my screen flickers on google app at 60hz in dark mode for note 20 ultra. also for bixby routines we need buttons and more widgets to add them to the edge bar, also routines should support NFC tags. if Nfc tag then silent etc.
0 Likes
riaaa
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
i am having a bad experience of using the phone for just a week do look into my posts and suggest me a solution
0 Likes
Rami1
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Taking screenshot in M31s is a cumbersome and tedious one. Why don't Samsung update it with simple method like icons or 3 fingers dragging in Redmi mobiles. 
0 Likes