Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #20] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 09:02 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 20 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following two themes:

1. Mobile Security: VOC around security issues, concerns or reports of breach, and proposals
2. Galaxy M12/F12: Post launch market feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 20 topics will be open till 6th June. Week 21 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 19 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

Disclaimer: "Participation in this campaign is voluntary. The same is being rolled out by Samsung India Electronics Private Limited ("Samsung") for its Samsung Members App users ("you") to know your feedback / suggestions/ views regarding the Samsung products and services. The information shared by you will be used for the internal analysis and future product development only and will be used in accordance with the Samsung Privacy Policy."

343 Comments
SaurOyale
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Galaxy A52 needs:
1. Optimization for full screen apps like chrome, firefox.
2. Bedtime mode key is not available at status bar.
3. Screen timeout is maximum upto 10min there should have been never option.
4. Call dialer opens up fast but i see a delay in transition from dialer to call screen.
5. Better stability when playing games at 90fps as device freezes most of the time.
6. Struggles with video stabilization even though OIS is there with inconsistent white balance in photos.
7. 6GB Ram seems to be cluttered with background running apps which has to be cleared often if i want to play game like shadowgun wargames and shadow arena.
brars
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Sir mera 7max volume very low problems after last update
Main abb new update karu ya nhi pls btao muje help me
0 Likes
MrCurious007
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
You should update it.
0 Likes
Vishram_007
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab
Sir, Why don't support secure folder apk in Samsung A21s device.
0 Likes
Batman70
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hii
0 Likes
Batman70
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Note 9 android 11 update....?
0 Likes
cosmicbeing89
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk
I have purchased samsung galaxy s20 plus in december 2020 everything including camera is very nice but i am upset with the security of samsung...earlier i used to have galxy c7 pro it has app masking and locking feature but this flagship s20 plus is missing that feature .if ever i lost my phone someone can easily acess my mail and change passwords of all significant apps by getting reset link on mail.pls samsung do something add this app masking or locking feature so that i can lock mail gallery watsapp etc
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Ok
0 Likes
Pdscheenu
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
please restore direct opening of secure folder from lock screen using biometric without enabling it in the notification panel
0 Likes
BitRanger
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
There was a feature before android 11 update where split screen would allow users to freely use the whole ui (homescreen and apps). Now it is required to select the app for the split second screen every time I use the feature.
Please tell me if there is still a way to do so, or if samsung could add it again.
0 Likes