Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #2] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 10:16 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Last week, we started #InnovationLab, and the response was amazing!

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 2 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. A21s : Competitive comparisons, proposals and general feedback
  2. WiFi
  3. NFC
  4. GPS

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 2 topics will be open till 16th August. Week 3 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 1 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

235 Comments
Tech Talk
kyuki apps ki permissions not allowed to Use full screen
0 Likes
raj123eedhid
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
dear admin next time please provide super amoled display on a21s
0 Likes
WeWantMore
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Audio editor for Samsung Music.
0 Likes
Dush19
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Samsung is one of the top innovate brands. But improvement can be done in terms of software and One UI. When we look Xiaomi devices the software and UI are very much innovate and interesting (latest MIUI 12). So I expect Samsung to provide smooth UI, regular and latest Android updates to all its devices.
0 Likes
pssmum
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Do something Samsung team. about the video stability as like apple i phone. becouse we take expensive smart phone of your. and we don't get the fetures in camera. if you can solve this problem you will go the higher selling ratio I have Samsung A7 the stability problem. please add new update for Samsung A7
0 Likes
RajVs
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi Admin,
I am using Samsung galaxy on8, after android 10 its charging very slow, I checked with other chargers & cable its having the same problem
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Hi,

Note 9 Display discoloration affected  users.

I am also facing same issue after installing March Security 2020 update.  And yes I am under Extended warranty  of Samsung Care Pack. But I will fight for what is wrong.

As we keep on getting robotic / copy paste solution from Customer care.

I contacted Samsung Care thru WhatsApp and thru their contact numbers. And I got 3 different answers.

1. WhatsApp - CC executive says "YE ISSUE TO PEHLI BAAR SUN RAHE SIR HUMLOG NOTE 9 K LIYE"

Called on Customer care numbers and 2 different solutions:

1. First Lady said may be there are problems we don't know, but after giving her the facts that this is worldwide issue, she kept on hold and said that she discussed  with R&D executives  and they told her that may be they are aware of this issue and whoever will register the complaint by calling Samsung CC, they will push some security patch only to those affected persons phone to resolve this issue.

2. This person told me that may be there are issues , and I asked then who all are the person mentioned  below on Samsung Members App with Note 9 facing  this issue. Because you are not confirming rather telling me that there can be iasue as such. After  putting on hold he said that  his seniors indeed confirmed that there are note 9 display issue and whether those are in warranty or out of warranty it will be fixed free of cost and condition is there should be no physical damage. (I have the call recordings of both)

Now question to everyone with Note 9 issue as hiw far you would go for this issue and how would you put fight with Samsung.

And AGAR KOI ISSUE NAHI , THEN WHO ALL ARE THE PERSON MENTIONED BELOW WITH NOTE 9 ISSUE.

KYA HUM LOG COVID19 MEIN MAJE LEIN RAHE.

Because Samsung haven't  responded yet.

If this is the behavior,  then I would rather sell kidney and buy iPhone,  also I am done with Exynos processors in flagship phones. 

rohansankhe
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
my all samsung device facing issue with smart view, device mirror perfectly with third party apps but i try to connect with smart view target device shows device connected but screen is not appearing and also it gets disconnected after 15 seconds automatically.
need help, tried force stop smart view, reset setting, reset network setting.
please help.
0 Likes
wapcom
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
choco cocky
0 Likes
Tech Talk
hi
someone please some questions
I have Samsung A50
does it support Google assistant and Google camera