Original topic:

Inkredible app issues... don't INSTALL AND USE

(Topic created on: 02-26-2024 06:30 PM)
Soumyadiproy
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Issues found in INKredible app version 2.12.6 (updated till 1st march 2024)

1. Can't install or add multiple fonts installed in android device as .ttf format: I meant I cant manually change the writing of the textbooks to diff font downloaded as .ttf.. you told to change whole phone font .. it's not that... CHECK KILONOTES AND PENLY APP
2. No Math box
3. Speech to text and text to speech option is not there
4. Can't record any audio... no option for syncing audio with notes either...No option to Edit the recorded sound
5. No AI INTEGRATION.. all other note apps are incorporating AI .. check NOTESHELF and microsoft onenote windows 10
6. Can't change colour or contour of TEXTboxes of which I chose fill colour
7. No option for rounded end shapes like box with rounded ends
8. No option for laser .. make grid and spectrum both option for custom colour
9. I cannot find any way to get the measurement from the perimeter or area tools. No ruler option.
10. can't use any web link
11. No page-turning option. You are limited to scrolling endlessly through
12. No option for making custom cover of note books
13. Handwriting recognition should have there. Scribble to text feature will add much value to the app. Please do consider.
14. No option for straight highlighter with ROUNDED AND STRAIGHT ENDS
15. no zoom box . See GOODNOTES 6 IOS for this
16.No way to view table of contents
17. No options for ocr of image and handwriting to text
18. No way to search words or phrases.
19. Why no windows version still not available?? For using in win11 we need to install emulator!!!
20. Modification of pdf is not supported
21. some features are still missin g like infinite space for creating notes,
22.  Make the appearance of the page zoom percentage optional through the settings, and for those who want it
to appear, and for those who do not want it to appear, they block it from Settings,
23. No Ink to shape option
Learn something from :
A. Xodo. B. Flexcil. C. Noteshelf. D. Notein. E. Penly. F. Kilonotes .. install & use them and see why your app is USELESS
0 Comments