Original topic:

How to Download and Install One UI 4.0 update

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 06:53 PM)
David1000
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk

How to Download and Install One UI 4.0 (Android 12) on your Galaxy smartphone – Samsung One UI 4.0 Public Beta is here and stable release soon. This article will show you how to be on the lookout to get early access as soon as possible and how to download and install One UI 4.0 Beta on your Samsung smartphone.

How to Download and Install One UI 4.0 update: Click Here

After every development, Samsung tries to provide a better experience to users and for this Samsung always brings numerous new updates to its Smartphones. Whether it’s the addition of new features or it's custom Android skin.

1. Open Samsung Members app (If you don’t have So Download)
  2. In the Samsung Members app click the One UI notice
  3. Then tap Registration of One UI Beta Program to submit the application from your Samsung account.
  4. You can do this through the settings menu: Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
5 Comments
anupbharadwaj
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Any bugs in software?
Green_Grass
Expert Level 2
Tech Talk
Yes many bugs
I don't know them
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
I am unable to find the registration of One UI Beta program in Samsung members in the notice section as my device is compatible to the app. If you have any solution to sort out this problem do suggest me.
RAM3SHYADAV
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Did you find it?
0 Likes
ImSafe
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Prior to Software update android update 11 on M51, there was an option/feature in the Camera to shoot videos using both front and back camera. In other words, while in Selfie video mode, the users of M51 phones could flip the screen to capture video using back camera without interruption. But, after the android 11 update this feature is no longer available to record videos with both cameras. Ive seen some videos on YouTube in which Samsung customers are also complaining about this now missing feature. Please, restore this dual recording feature in the next update patch or software system update.
0 Likes