Original topic:

Hotspot

(Topic created on: 01-11-2021 08:49 PM)
Ripandas
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I have a USB wifi adapter which I used to connect internet with my pc. But when I open my Hotspot of my phone #galaxyf41 there is no connection shown in the adapter window. But xaiomi and vivo's Hotspot connect with the adapter. What problem it would be? Please tell me.

Is galaxy phones lose charge very fast nowadays?
6 Comments
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
You can connect your device manually by putting the MAC addresses and all. Coming to the battery section this might be a bug if your battery is draining faster. You can uninstall the apps which always run in background. Use medium battery saver option. Use the Samsung native charger and keep the charge between 20% to 80%. This will somehow help your regarding the battery issue
0 Likes
Ripandas
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
how to connect it. I don't know
0 Likes
ChandanMallick
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Do it manually by adding your router details while connecting to the wifi. Simply add network and fill the details you'll get connected
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
why not try the reverse of it by connecting adapter to the mobile first via wifi.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
try these steps and lets see

1. Forget all WIFI devices which were connected earlier.
Again turn on WIFI> Scan> and try to connect.

2. Or click on "add network "and try to add manually.

3. Reset network settings >Settings>General Management>Reset >Reset network settings)

If even after above settings not resolved then do below option to check

4. Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks>...))
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes