Original topic:

Full Software Support For Mid Range Smartphone

(Topic created on: 05-24-2020 07:42 PM)
whatchamacallit
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
One thing I learnt today is that Samsung uses different software for its smartphone, One Ui for premium series that is A,S and Note series and One Ui core for its M Series smartphone. I don't get this why Samsung is doing this, none of the smartphone brand does this like of this stuff even Apple uses same OS across all its smartphone.
I request Samsung to use same OS across its smartphone and provide timely update even to its mid range smartphone as it does for its premium range ones. The update in mid range smartphone is very pathetic.

0 Likes
2 Comments
ixso
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
yeah,they disgraced the name 'One UI'.
Many important features are missing like edge lighting, edge panel, Haptic vibration, camera2api, they are using different message notifications style for midrange and many more. It's not good and they are keep making more phones without giving proper software updates.
I personally like Samsung phones but this really hurts all midrange consumers it would be less problematic if they were working on same One UI for all phones but I guess they have different developers for different series smartphones with different ideas. it's a total mess.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
yeah and they should correct this. I get that high end phones have better hardware but software should be same for everyone and also the update process.
0 Likes