Original topic:

FEEDBACK/SUGGESTIONS

(Topic created on: 01-19-2021 04:10 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Tech Talk
After going through several feedback/suggestions, i realized that majority of the users need::

Internet speed meter,
Screen recorder for all models,
Full Size picture during call,
Clipboard for all models

And most important feature is wifi call recorder, right now its not possible to record wifi calls through native call recording option and other brands are providing it(slowly we are moving towards wifi calling,and it is much required feature)

Also, feedback should be like which are practically possible, please don't go by the flow that some devices are having it, so we also need those features, that sometime becomes irrelevant,but at the same time I do understand that above mentioned features are within reach and can be implemented.

I also feel that Goodlock app or something similar UI customization should be there for mid range samsung devices like M series.

If Samsung can include some free fonts via New Goodlock module, will be a great addition.

For Live internet speed meter, samsung can use goodlock quickstar.

Goodlock can also be utilized,to provide an option to change icon size/shape or accent colors.

Samsung, should think of increasing edge lighting timing especially around punch hole camera or make it in a way, where it starts blinking at the time when user pick up their phones(like notification lighting)

Please include separate setup or button to turn off vibrations for all notifications.

Another huge demand is watermark tab or button inside camera settings for all flagship devices, currently there is no such provision,we have to rely on manual editing to include date and device stamp.

Note: If possible please include time stamp

Live or multipack wallpaper setup for homescreen (right now there is no option, pen up is there but doesn't look great)

If feasible, please include Live news feed or lockscreen stories for flagship models.

Native editing tool needs more improvement especially video editing part, inclusion of feature so that we can remove unwanted subjects from pics(like S21).

Guys, please feel free to share more relevant inputs👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂🙂

6 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Good summary.
I recently came to know that with OneUI 3.0 update there will be following changes which I do not like.

1) Removal of option to hide punch hole, notch

2) Phone Dialler is now won't have easier way to dial with either sim1 or sim2 via call logs screen directly

Apart from this main feature which I miss is double tap to sleep but I guess it is coming with OneUI 3.0
Tech Talk
Yes, double tap to sleep is coming,that's why didn't mention..overall, I feel screen recorder is must for all models..
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Right , especially since it is now part of stock android.
WiFi Calling is also must have.

one more thing i realised-

RCS support in native Samsung Messages app is not at all consistent.
It varies from operator, device.
They need to make it better.
Good opportunity to push RCS with privacy concerns about whatsapp.
Siddhanth19
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
And also a feature for easier rotation of images in gallery .
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
clipboard and haptic feedback is also majority of user demands
Members_8NPYu8F
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I also had the same problem after the android 11 update.

0 Likes