Original topic:

Change Wallpaper Regularly to Avoid Screen Burn (Oled & Amoled)

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 07:29 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Earlier Even I also don't Believe that an Unchanged Wallpaper on HomeScreen or Lock Screen Can leads to Screen Burn but now even I also agree by seeing two Cases...One, Last year My Note8's Display was replaced by Service Centre when a Permanent Rectangular Spot was Visible in Backgroud and they told me that Something was available here for long time which made the permanent Spot here and it is a case of Screen Burn....Second today my Cousin's S10+ Display got replaced by Service Centre claiming same and He also agreed that he has not Changed the Wallpaper from Last 2-3 Months and the background spot matching the portion of that Wallpaper.....

As you can see here the whole Wallpaper is available in Background too and it is not Necessary that whole image will make it Place in Backgroud permanently but might be small portion of it...

So Kindly Change your Themes/Wallpapers (Use Solid Colours) on Regular Basis as this is also amongs the main Causes of Screen Burn along with others too...

https://www.compareandrecycle.co.uk/blog/is-your-phones-screen-at-risk-of-burn-in
4 Comments
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
hey please go and check my latest article. we are having a problem with the lasted hyped topic on Samsung Dex. I need support of all the beloved members of samsung team and samsung members. please read and respond
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
no need to worry I have told you earlier also
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
that's why I posted the changing wallpaper thing in this forum
the post name is how to set 100 wallpaper in one ui 2.0 plus with dynamic lock screen setting is also there in order avoid screen burn I posted regarding this
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
here look at my post regarding this screen burn in
and how to avoid it

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/how-to-set-100-wallpapers-at-once/td-p/2952780
0 Likes