Original topic:

Buds FE is launching soon

(Topic created on: 09-11-2023 11:13 PM)
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
It's good news that Samsung launching It's new galaxy buds named buds FE which will be midrange tws.
Here are some pics

Let's wait for price
My expectations:- 8k
10 Comments
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
That's great but price is on high range since galaxy buds 2 are available at much cheaper prices.
CODM6567
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Their price may reduce after 6 months buds 2 are almost 1½ years old
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Yeah hopefully. Would happily purchase them when they come around 4-5k.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Comparing old tech with new tech.And about buying buds 2 at 5k or buying Buds FE at 8k that is end users decision.And I accept that.But please don't compare 1½tech with new tech as the new tech cost more then the old tech.
0 Likes
Cryptography
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Who said that new tech costs more? Tech products are getting cheaper day by day. Also I'm not comparing them directly since we do not even have any feature list available yet or any other information regarding the buds,
What I'm saying is a consumer would think twice before buying a tws at that price when a decent product from company (even though it was launched 1½ year ago at 14k price) is available at 5k.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Not all consumers.Not all consumers man.May be you may be some portion of tech community.Go and visit South Korea.And for India visit Ambani's and other who have lot's of money you will be surprised to see that they will buy anything even if the product is costing them 8k.They will never buy 1½ years old product for the sake to save money.So don't count all consumers please
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
You want my opinion???My opinion is I will buy anything if I like that.Cost MRP jaya bhad main.Bought A53 just after 1 month of launch at ₹36k(even though it was over priced),bought Watch4 at ₹15k just 5 days before BBD where price comes down to 10k for Watch4,bought Buds 2 at ₹9k(as I wanted to buy it from official channel of Samsung,i.e.,Samsung Shop)even though I was getting Buds 2 at 6k from Flipkart at the same time during BBD,I bought Buds 2 Pro at 17k from Samsung Shop even though I was getting the same at 10k from Amazon.You want more of me???And now go and be Lol
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
It all about what I like not about money for me
0 Likes
Vipul_chauhan
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
I think price should be less than 5k
0 Likes