Original topic:

Bixby πŸ™‚πŸ‘

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 05:17 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
Who like and Dislike Bixby please share here and why please tell ....I think now Bixby turned into a fantastic powerful assistant..but why I am saying because I can also share you some tricks regarding that .....
16 Comments
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
bro at present that feature not available... even it was present in Google assistant but removed after recent update and shifted for only offline navigation.... ya I agree with you that Bixby offline feature will be helpful as some Motorola devices have ... but my question is about online Bixby which present now
Viki100420
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
Yes I do like bixby assistant as when I am doing some tasks like copying some article notes from smartphone that time due to screentimeout my devices screen sleeps so whenever that happens I command bixby to set screentimeout to 10 min and when I am done with my work I set screentimeout to its normal time using bixby which is very easy and instant as I am not supposed to go in settings to do the same again and again and it gets done by bixby whereas I continue doing my work.Similarly there are lots of things that I command bixby to do like take a instant group selfie or launch camera or turn on blue light filter ,etc.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
everything you can do by online now ... see bro as device software version increases with that Bixby also will developed ...as I told before also that this facility presents in Google assistant .. now may be for some technical fault they are not willing to bring it again ....as same in Bixby may they will worked on offline... but as per my knowledge all organizations implemented and focusing on wireless
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
what is bixy i don't know about it also what is use of it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
it's an voice assistant by Samsung... and it's device specific
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk