Original topic:

Battery performance

(Topic created on: 08-28-2021 05:51 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
I am using Galaxy A20s and S20 FE. I was charged A20s 4 days ago.  I have played freefire for 4 hours and Use WhatsApp for 5 hours and Samsung Internet for 2 hours and Camera used 1 hours and Members for 3 hours in A20s and it drain 40% battery🔋life ,now A20s is running on 60%. A20s is better than S20 FE .
26 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Yes, but it would be pointless if Exynos 2200 wouldn't beat the upcoming A15.
M1 chip is already alot more powerful than A14. M1 already scores a total of 1,000,000 in Antutu Benchmark, while A14 is only around 600,000 - 700,000

2100 is alot better than its predecessors, but yet doesn't match well against its Snapdragon competitor due to throttling.

Hoping great results from 2200.
0 Likes
Shikhar24
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yeah well let's see what samsung does to make it's users happy once again.

One thing i wanna point out is that samsung's phones under 30k are **bleep**. They can seem fast at once but once you start using them, they'll slow down fs
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
True!
That's something they do deliberately via updates. And even if alot of users complain about it, samsung isn't even bothered about fixing it.
Š
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
😳
I want to see the battery usage info🙃
0 Likes
sfxut03
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
What the f***k...we all know that flagships are generally for performance and experience....not for great battery backup...midrangers are better than flagships in terms of battery backup...watch geeky ranjit
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
Well. The flagship which the above person mentioned doesn't perform as well as any of its competitors, even in battery backup.
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes