Original topic:

BREAKING: Galaxy S20 FE gets Android 13 (One UI 5.0) update!

(Topic created on: 11-21-2022 12:41 PM)
Tech Talk

Two weeks ago, Samsung released the stable Android 13 update to the Galaxy S20Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra. The fourth member of the Galaxy S20 series, the Galaxy S20 FE, was missing this update. Today, the South Korean firm has released the Galaxy S20 FE’s Android 13 update along with the latest security patch.

The stable Android 13 (One UI 5.0) update for the Galaxy S20 FE comes with firmware version G780FXXUAEVK3. The new update (around 2GB in file size) is currently rolling out in Russia and could reach other markets within the next few days. The new software also brings along the November 2022 security patch to the smartphone. To remind you, this is the Exynos 990 version of the Galaxy S20 FE, and the Snapdragon version of the device hasn’t started getting the Android 13 update yet.

If you are a Galaxy S20 FE user in Russia, you can now download and install the Android 13 update on your phone by navigating to Settings » Software update and tapping Download and install.

This is likely the last major Android OS update for the Galaxy S20 FE. Samsung launched the Galaxy S20 FE in mid-2020 with Android 10-based One UI 2.5 software. The phone received the Android 11-based One UI 3 update in early 2021, the Android 12-based One UI 4 update in late 2021, and the Android 13 update in late 2022.

Source: Sammobile

11 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Sb russaoi a52 4g and s20 fe russia india mein kb **bleep** samsung
Tech Talk
?
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Sorry wht ever i made commentvin the above statement i posted have come out of haste
Sb russia mein hi release kar raha hai
This oneui ids the worst i ever seen
They r excluding many important features for mid range phones like mainteince mode
Tech Talk
This month ending or December starting
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Click bait !!
Tech Talk
How??
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
The title makes the impression that the update has been released in India.
Tech Talk
I think ppl know that India doesn't get update first mostly. And according to what ik, in clickbait title it tells something else and the post tells something else. Here no where it's mentioned that it's released in India.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Click bait either tells a false thing or gives the impression that something is included in the post or video(which actually is not).

I genuinely opened this post thinking that the update was released for India. I mean why would anyone give a heading as "breaking" when the update is not at all related to this platform. Also, AFIK it released in Russia yesterday. So it's not breking anymore. 😜