Original topic:

Automatic Restart Problem Solution

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 11:29 PM)
FollowUrHeart
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk

Most of the A Series and M series Phones facing Automatic Restart Issue across their devices.

Im also one of them, Who faced this Problem.

In my Case, Started Facing this issue after June security Update. 

I waited till October, But Nothing Resolved via Software Updates instead, Phone Getting Worse.

Last 10 days of September, Phone completely dead, Rarely Turns On.

Visited Service Center, After Inspection They Stated that MotherBoard is Short Circuited. So Need to replace MotherBoard Which Cost around 8k TO 8.4k (For Galaxy A50) (My Phone is Out of Warranty)

Engineer itself told, out of 5 phones one phone getting those restart problem. If Its in warranty we replace with free of cost. and He also recommends Dont Update Software Update Via Mobile Data.

Im unable to spend another 20 thousand on new phone, so planned to replace mother board !

I suggest that, If anyone facing this issue if your phone is in warranty visit service center as soon as possible.
if out of warranty, If your phone is in working condition better exchange the mobile (50% Chance)

orelse if you have money better buy an new phone or repair the phone. option is yours !!!!!

If You Changing an motherBoard, It comes with 3 month accessory warranty.

And changing an motherboard is equal to new phone (Completely new internals as new mobile)

And But for Sure I'm NEVER EVER going to buy or recommend a SAMSUNG PRODUCTS to my circle.

Compleletly Lost an Faith ! 

12 Comments
vishnu2612
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
m21 also gets rebooted once while.. its once in 2 months frequency now.. is this same as your problem?? and while using Google map..its not running while driving. it loads the location and when I move it doesn't follow. shows 0kmph n I have to reload after moving a distance to get back to the current location.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
JB4students
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

We will create a Hastag on twitter#neverbuyasamsungphone... And we will campaign all of India... Nothing else we can do....

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

Yes same problem  I will do 

0 Likes
luminol
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Lol
0 Likes
abhijithc08
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk

same problem

0 Likes
nimsh13
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
My phone is also hang again and again due to such kind of issues.i have purchase this A50s 18 months ago and problem happened.i think it's samaung's marketing strategy for replacement of phones on every second year.
**bleep** samsung phones 📱
0 Likes
bilalusean
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

I'm facing the same auto restart issue in Samsung A50(2 years old phone) for last two weeks. It is really irritating. I did all the ways mentioned in the forums. Even factory reset didn't help. When I check in service center they suggested to change the motherboard, it around 7k. Me and My friend bought the mobile same time, I chose samsung due to I trust samsung brand and my friend chose vivo. Still vivo phone is rocking in its performance. I will never buy samsung devices here after.

Right now power saving mode with limited apps stops the auto restart but not completely.

0 Likes
Sakthi46
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes bro i am also facing same problem
0 Likes