Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

#AndroidTour #Part4 Android Eclairs 2.1

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 06:48 PM)
Tech Talk

Android Eclairs on Google Nexus

So let's see what Wikipedia has to say :

User experience

The default home screen of Eclair displays a persistent Google Search bar across the top of the screen. The camera app was also redesigned with numerous new camera features, including flash support, digital zoom, scene mode, white balance, color effect and macro focus. The photo gallery app also contains basic photo editing tools. This version also included the addition of live wallpapers, allowing the animation of home-screen background images to show movement. Speech-to-text was first introduced, replacing the comma key.

Platform

Android Eclair inherits platform additions from the Donut release, including the ability to search all saved SMS and MMS messages, improved Google Maps 3.1.2, and Exchange support for the Email app. The operating system also provides improved typing speed on virtual keyboard, along with new accessibility, calendar, and virtual private network APIs. For internet browsing, Android Eclair also adds support for HTML5, refreshed browser UI with bookmark thumbnails and double-tap zoom.

Now what I have to say 😅:

Android 2 is really tasty chocolate 🍫 Eclairs!

Google fixes a lot of issues and the very persistent GOOGLE bar which is still there even in Android 12!

Google Play Store was called Market!🤩! Really? Yes! 

And our beloved browser Google Chrome still is called Browser!

I think Android 12 will be great 👍🙂!

Did you notice live wallpaper 😍🤩 and the app Menu button

?

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Tech Talk
Eclair is tasty

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
It is great to write in your own words. Also at that time Play Store was known as Android Market. Eclairs looks tasty to me😀😀😀

View solution in context

13 Comments
Tech Talk
👍
Solution
Tech Talk
Eclair is tasty
Tech Talk
So eat it!
Tech Talk
😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
😋😋😋
ajitsaria
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
I still have Google Nexus One in working condition.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Great! 🙂🙂🙂
Tech Talk
Wow!
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
It is great to write in your own words. Also at that time Play Store was known as Android Market. Eclairs looks tasty to me😀😀😀