Original topic:

Android 12 for a50s

(Topic created on: 11-18-2021 10:29 PM)
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
a50 launched in India in 1st quarter of 2019 and the successor of a50 known a50s launched in India in 4th quarter of 2019. As we known bro a50 has got their 2 major software update and also a50s too but a50s was a successor of a50 So bro definitely samsung should be provide a android 12 in the a50s. So kindly add a50s in android 12 schedule. 
8 Comments
UdayveerSingh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Umm....can you tell me, which preloaded version of Android it had? ANDROID 9! Don't even dare to ask for Android 12. Three year update policy is only for flagships. Your device has already got 2 major OS updates. Don't use lame excuses, a50s is a successor of a50 blah blah blah, okay?
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Your detailed answer of question,

Bro Samsung galaxy A50s was Released around the end of August/ September 2019 but it got a quick major update in 3 months to android 10 .

(I mean it got a major update so fast , it would've been better if they could've just ran it with android 10 out off the box )

And then a year and a half later it got android 11.

Which clearly doesn't do justice if it doesn't get an android 12 update .

For instance lets talk only about the A50 model (not 50s) which came out in Feb and then a year later received the android 10 later to 11 .

It not getting the 12 update is understandable

Because of the duration it ran the softwares !

But seriously come on! You need to give A50s the android 12 update. The phone has the same specs as the A51 .

And that is getting android 12.
Hope you understand and support us too.
UdayveerSingh
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
You know what, they release smartphones at a specific time to fool customers. They are smart. They know when they're releasing a phone, it's all about marketing strategy. They know if they'll launch a smartphone with a older Android when the launch of next gen Android is near. They fzke a major os upgrade.

Why would they launch a smartphone with android 10 out of the box? When they could launch it with Android 9, and give it less major updates and still make the owner feel like they got 2 updates.

Also, there is no benefit of requesting like this. They won't listen to you.

Why don't you go and get a new phone? It's been 2 years with your old one, time to recycle it now!
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
THE SAME SITUATION WILL ALSO HAPPEN WITH S21 FE. IT'LL RELEASE WITH ONE UI 3.1 EVEN ONE UI 4 GOT STABLE! SO SHOULD S21 FE RECEIVE 4 OS UPGRADES?
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Thanks for suggestion but my a50s are in very good condition. 👍
0 Likes
GalaxyTechie
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
I AGREE WITH YOU AS AN A50 & M32 USER! BUT I HAVE A QUESTION. THE SAME SITUATION WILL ALSO HAPPEN WITH S21 FE. IT'LL RELEASE WITH ONE UI 3.1 EVEN ONE UI 4 GOT STABLE! SO SHOULD S21 FE RECEIVE 4 OS UPGRADES?
JatinKhatri
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Please @samsung add a50s in android 12 schedule
abbishek091
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
Keep reporting bro 🙏 hope Samsung hear us