Original topic:

play store is not recognizing my wifi network

(Topic created on: 02-06-2023 01:57 PM)
cyrilsomy
Active Level 1
Options
Tablets

I've a samsung galaxy tab S 6 lite wifi version . when I try to download any additional file from playstore for an app or game It shows that connect to a wifi network to continue downloading larger files even though I'm connected to a unmetered wifi network. I tried every troubleshooting method suggested by google and playstore but the Problem is not solved .

9 Comments
AdhityaDhruv
Active Level 4
Tablets

Try to reset the wifi settings or give forget wifi and again connect it to your wifi. Check out if it's working!

cyrilsomy
Active Level 1
Tablets
No it's not working .
0 Likes
Anshu
Active Level 10
Tablets
Check playstore download preferencesScreenshot_20230206_162647_Google Play Store_1000022956_1675681007.jpg
cyrilsomy
Active Level 1
Tablets
From the playstore side everything this is correct. All options are 'over any network ' . Still problem not solved
0 Likes
BTO2
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
PUBLISHED
0 Likes
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Tablets
Clear the app data and cache of play store n sign in again
cyrilsomy
Active Level 1
Tablets
Tried that too... not worked . I factory reseted my device
Kunal2
Expert Level 1
Tablets
So the isuue is resolved after factory reset?
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Tablets

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes