Tip was already damaged inside tab s6 lite 
Anyone else has same issue?
16 Comments
Clax
Active Level 1
Tablets
did you try contacting them? so many people need replacement
Tablets
no replacement available as of now. Amazon told they can return my money back and I give them back the tab. but I don't want to do that.
Clax
Active Level 1
Tablets
same happened with me. I don't want to return the tab. only the pen
Tablets
no reply from Samsung
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Tablets
not only this every company will respond upto the replacement of part , afterwards any defect is there in their mobile, like signal reception week, call not disconnecting problem and ( this problems will arise to you every now and then ) for such type of problem they have to replace the mobile, in such cases they will tell some other reasons and try to avoid to replacement of mobiles . all the worst fellows are like that only.
0 Likes
docdevils
Active Level 1
Tablets
I bought my tablet on 22nd of July and found the nib was slightly damaged at the tip.Since I had no issues while taking notes,I didn't care much . Yesterday I found that the tip of the nib slighty bends like brush while writing and its getting worn off. I called Amazon and asked for a spen replacement but they told me they can replace the entire product and not just the spen and that too after a technician review.I have got my technician visit scheduled in 2 days. If they accept for a replacement how long will i have to wait for the new delivery since I don't find stocks available in any websites? and I don't know what to do if they blame me for damaging it coz that what these people usually do.
pawangadgil
Active Level 1
Tablets
Did you get your replacement and how is that?
0 Likes