Original topic:

Review of OneUi 4.1 on Tab A8 (2021)

(Topic created on: 11-14-2022 01:31 AM)
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Options
Tablets
I recently updated my Tab A8 (2021).
The 1st thing which I noticed was its animations and RAM managementimproved drastically. 

Few Visual enhancements are done. As expected from Android 12.

From my experience,Multi-taking is improved... thanks toRAM+, it works.
Earlier I could open Youtoob, Adobe reader, Samsung Notes, Samsung Internet with 2-3 Tabs and Calculator (sometimes) after which the Tab becomes sluggish...

Before update

Now after the update, I could do the same task with more Browser Tabs, and even can open Gallery or any other 5th (not so heavy) app. And after giving this much load, the Tab looks sluggish and some Browser Tabs reloads.

After UPDATE...

Split screen to pop-up view can be done more easily with less clicks and just dragging the top end of the window. 

Extra Dim is there ... but I could not find the option to turn it ON or OFF...

SOME ISSUES :
- when Tab is inLandscape mode, the animations are a relativelyslower and stuttery than when in Portrait/Vertical mode.
- there is a large area in homesceen which I see is awastage of space. Earlier I could have more icons in whole screen. Now idk why there isthick padding around the screen

Before and After (Landscape) Dock icons are compressed to smaller area and ig there are thick left and right padding which is a wastage of area imo

Before and After (Portrait) There is large vacant space between calender and icons and Dock/Tray

Will update if I find something new.
Till then ... PEACE ✌ 
13 Comments
_Sayujya_
Expert Level 3
Tablets
Bas itna sa multitasking
mHappiee
Expert Level 5
Tablets
Aur kitna multi task karoge ? 😂
_Sayujya_