Original topic:

secure folder problem...

(Topic created on: 03-03-2018 01:57 PM)
shubham0
Beginner Level 2
Options
Secure Folder
i updated to oreo...before that there is no such problem...after update ...i faced lot of bugs..like blutooth turned on and all...but i have major problem in all that is...this secure folder privacy...is this samsung giving us a privacy..all permission for secure foldr are enabled by automatically..and i cajt also disable it by device administrator..and also it manage my all content....in my thinking...why samsung nees a login to enter secure folder..we need a seperate encrypted folder in which we can keep all our data...but samsung asking for log in...if its for backup then we can do it manually..and if its for forgettibg pasword then we are responsible for that samsung need to updte their terms and then allow to use us....but your giving us a sandbox with all your permission and under your eyes..you can manage my provate folder and permission then how are we private ???ac4ba3a3-86e6-44dd-b2dc-adeba8b8b8eb.jpg
d5f68f0b-12d1-4926-8a85-3689a15174f6.jpg
57869e78-7667-437c-83b4-2e75fdd3f3a8.jpg
8814bffa-2234-441c-8558-dd28240cf559.jpg
0 Likes
9 Comments
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
What did you mean to say? I couldn't understand anything from that.
0 Likes
shubham0
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
just refer to that... then why need any log in and permissions....but before update it is not like that
0 Likes
shubham0
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
it is like that...i met u...and asked ur mbile for calling then im checking your phne...and im asking ur password ...will u give it to me....then why i need to give compulsion permission to the secure folder...and also compulsion to make it device administrator
0 Likes
shubham0
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
look at in 1st screenshot...its my storage permission...and secure folder automatically enbled it for itself...and i cant disable it...
and if i want to remove secure folder from device administrator then it says look at my screen shot 4...
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
What is wrong with that?
0 Likes
shubham0
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
i cant disable my permissions for the secure folder...all permissions are enabled by IT organisation..and also all my data of secure folder is get erased when i log out from samsung account outside secure folder..
and look at my screen shot no 3...administrator can monitor and manage ky data....then why i am the owner of my phone..?
0 Likes
AbhijithSB
Active Level 9
Secure Folder
'Administrator' in that just refers to the app.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung community! Secure Folder leverages the defense-grade Samsung Knox security platform to create a private, encrypted space on a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. We use the information we collect to provide the Services you request and understand the way you use the Services so that we can improve your experience. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we obtain through the Services and the Customization Service against unlawful or unauthorized destruction, interference, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
himardiburman
Active Level 6
Secure Folder
Good Post
0 Likes