Original topic:

Widgets from secure folder apps

(Topic created on: 02-04-2021 08:58 PM)
shivamkrch
Active Level 2
Options
Secure Folder
Please allow adding widgets from apps in secure folder to be shown on home screen. The widgets should hide content until the secure folder is unlocked.
Also show play store amd galaxy store icon in secure folder.
#InnovationLab
11 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
actually secure folder open itself as app drawer not as homescreen to add widgets
0 Likes
shivamkrch
Active Level 2
Secure Folder
yes, you're right
but you can understand what I want
Samsung developers can think of at least something similar if what I suggested is not feasible
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
bro we know but from long time secure folder is like that interface only ... because just think.. from normal home when you are unlocking secure folder by any biometric then it's detected as home screen to app drawer..means it's not possible that you unlocked secure folder then again needs to unlock secure folder by biometric
0 Likes
shivamkrch
Active Level 2
Secure Folder
I am not asking to create a home screen inside the secure folder
I am asking for a feature using which we can add the widgets from the apps in the secure folder to the actual home screen outside the secure folder
It will work similar to the notification from secure folder apps
It's content will be hidden of the secure folder is locked
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
bro do one thing.... install any widget app like clock widget or weather widget etc inside secure folder..then let's see it's attaching or not in secure folder screen
0 Likes
shivamkrch
Active Level 2
Secure Folder
Inside the secure folder we don't get the options for adding widget
and that is what I want
a way to add widgets from apps in the secure folder
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Secure Folder
I am saying install any widget app inside secure folder from play store
0 Likes
shivamkrch
Active Level 2
Secure Folder
any widget app means?
and what after that?
0 Likes
szorszita
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

It might not be easy to implement but that is a perfectly real request to extend the launcher to be able to handle and display the widgets of applications installed in the secure folder. I am here for the same thing. Without this, a lot of functionality is missing from certain apps.