Original topic:

Pictures disappear after sending to secure folder through gallery

(Topic created on: 01-08-2022 06:44 PM)
Nplaz
Active Level 1
Options
Secure Folder

I'm using a S10, with the default gallery app. When i use the more options and "send to secure folder"  it goes through the process, says complete but nothing is in the secure folder. the picture also can't be found anywhere else that i know of. Please help me figure out where they keep going. 

akaDa1st
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

Please check that you are logged in on the account that was used for the secure folder. 

I had this issue, so some reason the account I used was suddenly revmoved and I just needed to add it back using manage accounts, then all my secured files returned. 

Screenshot_20211117-161938_Secure Folder.jpg

Shane26a
Beginner Level 3
Secure Folder

Did this and everything was recovered on my Note10+. Thanks!

0 Likes
Members_4S3ArwV
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

OMG thank you, tried all the other solutions in the web, nothing worked.
This is it, signed in on both Google and Samsung accounts, 2 years of images is now back.

0 Likes
Members_JEY6Gtt
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

I moved my some whatsapp images to secure folder and it shown over therw  but after some days i moved some more pictures to secure folder from whatsapp folder, now the new pictures are showing there, but older pics are disappered, does anyone have any idea how to recover my old pictures.....?

0 Likes
MB94
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
Any solution yet?
0 Likes
Bcpace
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder

I had the same problem, and after a few days of research I had given up. But yesterday the images mysteriously shown up. 

Restart your phone and access your security folder as soon as the phone starts, the everything that was missing will be there. The missing images will be in a duplicated folder, select the videos or images and move to a different folder.

Best luck.

dgray2525
Beginner Level 3
Secure Folder

Worked like a charm and was far easier than the other convoluted solutions that were offered here.

0 Likes
MKsMachine
Beginner Level 3
Secure Folder

Try this bro...go to secure folder-my file-internal storage- Android- media......n check in that..... best way to bring directly to SF is first transfer them to Camera folder by shifting them through move to album n then movec it to SF....Regards

madhavdhadwal
Active Level 1
Secure Folder

thank you, it worked

Raniya24
Beginner Level 2
Secure Folder
I'm using A51. I have already moved some images to the secure folder. A week later the album of moved images have disappeared from the secure folder. It's not there in there in the gallery too. Please let me know if anyone knows where it has disappeared to.
0 Likes