Original topic:

Banking Apps in Secure Folder is not working due to SMS verification is barred

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
Absent-minded
Active Level 2
Options
Secure Folder
Dear Sir,
I beg your assistance on Secure Folder. Banking Apps i.e. SBI YONO, PNB ONE, iMobile Pay etc is not working under Secure Folder due to SMS Verification problems occurred every attempt. But out side of Secure Folder in the same device (Samsung Galaxy M34 256+8; Android OS 14, One UI 6) those apps run smoothly.
Requesting you to fix the problem and assure to use those in Secure Folder smoothly.
Thanking you,
3 Comments
pranhatflame
Active Level 1
Secure Folder
This is unfortunate that banking application now been not possible within secure folder , which was possible earlier . SMS varification from folder is not possible now . Pls resolve prob as earliest
Shuvo1505
Active Level 4
Secure Folder

Due to security protocols, certain applications may encounter restricted access within the secure folder environment. This is particularly evident with apps that handle sensitive functionalities such as SMS transmission, location access, or contact reading. Rest assured; your banking application can be utilized outside the secure folder without issue. It's important to acknowledge that the secure folder is designed to be an exceptionally fortified section of your device, thus its intricate security measures may not be universally compatible with all applications, necessitating tailored solutions on a case-by-case basis.

0 Likes
anu
Active Level 3
Secure Folder
Same here i recently bought s24 ultra in that secure folder ph pay and banking apps not working with other sim as iam having one bank account with another sim which was working in s23 ultra which i was using previously plz resolve the issue
0 Likes