Original topic:

Anyone solved this problem

(Topic created on: 11-06-2017 09:25 AM)
Parthipan412
Active Level 5
Options
Secure Folder
can anyone solved this problem? i just tried bit o can't.
i went to samsung service center they said.." update will come wait for that".5e5f757f-1e21-4178-87cc-74c29b519adf.jpg
2781042a-9aaa-42fa-9f2e-f5a7f4602a35.jpg
0 Likes
14 Comments
Parthipan412
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
i did all thing
0 Likes
Parthipan412
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
i visited service center. but i can't get any solution.. they simply said u will update
0 Likes
officialvis
Active Level 5
Secure Folder
it seems u have rooted ur mobile and installed custom recovery. so it is almost impossible to set ur mobile to original state. even customer care can't do that.
0 Likes
SarvGarg
Active Level 2
Secure Folder
It seems you rooted your phone and then went to official firmware. Samsung Knox devices use an e-fuse to indicate wether or not an "untrusted" (non-samsung) boot path has ever been run. the e-fuse will be set if the device is booted with a non-Samsung boot loader, kernel, kernel initialization script or data. Rooting the device will therefore set the e-fuse and hence the device can no longer create a Knox container and thus limiting warranty and other security features required to run those apps.
admin_
Expert Level 5
Secure Folder
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes