Original topic:

SBI Visa Debit Card not working with Samsung Pay

(Topic created on: 09-12-2023 02:38 AM)
GNSharma04
Beginner Level 3
Options
Samsung Pay
I recently ordered a new SBI Visa Debit Card (they sent IOCL co-branded) to use with Samsung Pay. 

I have already enabled NFC, International, ECom transactions. But Samsung Pay still says, "card not supported". What's the problem now, please help. 
8 Comments
Samsung Pay
Same problem here !!! If you found a solution then help me also
MDjuned
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Same here iam also unable to use card
cs_member8
Options
Samsung Pay

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
pranavshaji
Active Level 6
Samsung Pay
Bro its common in sbi debit cards ,even i faced this issue..only thing you can do is that u need to file a complaint in customer care and keep on escalating it. In my case i keep on escalating and calling everyone....literally everyone. And after 8 months from ordering the card the issue has been solved automatically 🙃. So the moral is, u need to wait for the auto activation it will take more than 6 months!..wonder what would happen if i miss my card 🙆‍♂️
0 Likes
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Which customer care? SBI or Samsung?
0 Likes
Rengokuo
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Pay
I am also facing the same problem 😕.
0 Likes
ursJAR
Active Level 3
Samsung Pay
Same IOC card not registering for an year now. I had been thinking Ira because this IOC card have NFC. All my previous cards were non NFC VISA cards and they all had registered successfully.
0 Likes
Samsung Pay
I got one clue....those debit cards in which "International debit card" is written, those are not working with Samsung pay.
0 Likes