Original topic:

Money deducted but still bill unpaid.

(Topic created on: 05-04-2023 05:43 AM)
Biswadeep007
Active Level 2
Options
Samsung Pay
This is the second time in a row, samsung pay/wallet failed to pay my electricity bill successfully however the money has been deducted successfully. According to samsung pay/wallet the money will be returned to the source but first time in November it has taken more than 15 days to reflect in my bank. There is no direct operation to create complaint or rise an issue.

E-bill failed history (samsung pay/wallet)

E-Bill failed.

Money Debit receipt.

#a52s #a_series #s23 #s_series
#galaxy #galaxygallery 
#samsung_pay #samsung_wallet

6 Comments
venusn99
Active Level 5
Samsung Pay
Reach out to Samsung customer care. if the issue is not resolved then the next level of escalation would be reaching out to bank with UPI reference ID
0 Likes
sivakbio
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
It happened for me too this month.amount not credited yet in the accountScreenshot_20230508_141434_Samsung Wallet.jpg
0 Likes
Biswadeep007
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Still not credited. Payment date 3rd May. Query rised on 4th May. Already this is 5th day running. However I miss the last date of Payment too.1683537620883_1683537620876_0.jpg
0 Likes
sivakbio
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Ok bro.to which mail id you raised the query
0 Likes
Suraj_c
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
Same thing happened with me, I'm never going to pay using Samsung pay again, can you tell me how many days it took for refund?
0 Likes
sata97
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
Same thing happened with me while paying credit card bill. How to raise query and get the refund?
0 Likes