Original topic:

The Curious case of Galaxy Ecosystem's entry into my life

(Topic created on: 07-26-2019 05:14 PM)
Pritammm
Active Level 4
Options
Samsung DeX

Guys you would be laughing your guts out once you finish reading this thread. Its no shocker as even I am laughing writing the same. The only difference is you would laugh after reading the thread and I am laughing before writing even a word. So guys, I am not beating the bush anymore and hence coming to the point. I got married last year and my wife brought some Samsung products with her as gift.(Guys don't misunderstood the gifts to be dowry, they were only gifts, given to her by family, relatives and friends.) I was literally having no idea of what she has brought and how to use them so I didn't even touch them and she thought I didn't like them so I am not willing to use them and she also didn't touch them. It was only after 2 months of our marriage, I finally dared to tell her that I am clueless about what these things are and she could start using them. She laughed and laughed and laughed like anything. The very next day I saw DeX, Smartwacth and a Samsung band(Obviously I didn't know their names back then).

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

3 Comments
rahulsagar12
Active Level 1
Samsung DeX

Nice...

0 Likes
Samsung DeX

Nice...

0 Likes
KiranMehra
Active Level 2