Original topic:

Screen Burn Note 8

(Topic created on: 05-02-2019 07:56 PM)
AC8888
Active Level 2
Options
Pune
Sharing following with the community..

I purchased a Note8 in 2017. Had to undergo a Screen change under warranty within a year, due to internal SCREEN BURN . Thereafter, purchased an extended Warranty for Screen for guarding against damage to the expensive screen should the mobile falls and screen breaks,  water problems, etc. However , in this period, the SCREEN BURN has recurred even after the same was changed by the Company.

So , Samsung has given this poorly researched product to me or to general public, for sale, while its screen and poor battery life issue is unresolved. 
Hopefully, you all should take a NOTE on the upcoming NOTE 10 and existing Note 9..I dont think the company has the gumption to admit their fault on poorly launched product.( Note 8).
I am suffering. You guys should definitely seek an answer by Samsung that how many times should you  run to a Service Centre for defect rectification  , in the life of a phone with inherent defects.

AC

5 Comments
deepakvashya
Active Level 6
Pune

thanks for the info

0 Likes
nandanisingh
Active Level 6
Pune

nice post

0 Likes
kersy
Active Level 4
Pune
yeah they are a bit high handed.
0 Likes
AC8888
Active Level 2
Pune
Mr.Samsung , keep mum here, but you will reply at a place and time of my choice.. dont you worry.
0 Likes
hiteshgupta
Active Level 6
Pune

nice info

0 Likes