Did you mean: 

Original topic:

nightmare redeeming s21 free Galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 01:08 PM)
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Is anybody else having serious issues redeeming Galaxy buds that are supposed to be a free gift with s21 ultra? 

Despite uploading the correct proof of purchase the claim verification will not update it's status from "rejected". Over 10 phone calls to customer care, live chat and emails over the past weeks, nothing is resolved, nobody can escalate the issue and nobody can get me in touch with a manager. 

Beyond frustrating!
0 Likes
6 Comments
Javisco
Active Level 1
Promotions
askies!! my claim was quite smooth I uploaded my tax invoice and all the required details, and it took about two weeks of silent and boom courier company was a t the gate with my freebies. Hope you get your freebies soon i'm really enjoying the buds live sound quality is very good.
0 Likes
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Promotions
Nice to hear there are some good stories out there. Hope there is a happy ending for me and all the others too
0 Likes
KiaraH
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hi did you recieve your galaxy buds?
0 Likes
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Promotions
It took about 8 months of hassling and constant emails, but eventually I did receive them.
0 Likes
KiaraH
Active Level 1
Promotions
Is there anyone in particular that was really helpful as I am facing a similar issue
0 Likes
Jimjam28
Active Level 2
Promotions
Nobody at all was helpful. I'm fact, a different person got hold of me each time who knew nothing about the story. It also felt like my query was reset each time with an incorrect status rather than being escalated. I eventually started copying in international Samsung agents as well as their fraud hotline as I started to feel like it was a scam. It's a time of my life I'm glad is over 🤣.
0 Likes