Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Takealot Vouchers - South Africa

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 02:18 PM)
Bash007
Active Level 5
Options
Promotions
How does on claim the  R500 Takealot vouchers offered by Samsung on MTN deals.

Still awaiting mine

53 Comments
Bash007
Active Level 5
Promotions
I got the S20 Plus
0 Likes
Bash007
Active Level 5
Promotions
The CPA is clear on this type of advertising....I have raised my concern with Samsung and MTN. Will await their response before proceeding further.
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Promotions
im also waiting for a response. had to email verify@samsung.com with my IMEI and POP. hopefully something comes of it
0 Likes
Keegz
Active Level 1
Promotions
Wow, I am also awaiting the promotional tab to pop that MTN advised and they didn't advise anything on the type of S20. I have spoke to Samsung customer care and they advised that the promotional tab should be getting released today, yet I don't see anything here...
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Promotions
I got the same response from samsung since the 10th. it will either be that day or the next day. till today nothing
0 Likes
Bash007
Active Level 5
Promotions
all S20 variants from MTN. Will check on the tab later as well
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Promotions
they must not come with the story that we didn't make the 2000 customer cut off. i got my phone the 7th March that morning
0 Likes
Keegz
Active Level 1
Promotions
I got mine on the 2nd March, MTN weren't even suppose to release any S20s till the 6th I think but that MTN branch didn't get the memo I guess. We better get these vouchers else I will cancel this MTN contract and move over to Vodacom.
0 Likes
Bash007
Active Level 5
Promotions
still nothing on the app. Did anyone come right with this? Going to give it till tomorrow afternoon before complaining.
0 Likes
Duane89
Active Level 7
Promotions
Still nothing on my Members app aswell, and still no response from samsung customer care
0 Likes