Original topic:

Received another code.

(Topic created on: 09-21-2020 05:49 PM)
DopeyDopey
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
Hi all,

So after 2 weeks of struggling to get a voucher,  and then another week having an "invalid code", i finally received another code earlier today.

And guess what? It worked this time! So i was able to place my order! 

I am not closing my eyes just yet..as i might just get more loops to jump through.  But fingers are crossed. 

Don't give up! Even if you have to spend a total of two hours on the phone and send 100 emails like i did, don't give up! If you are qualified to get the voucher then that is yours! You paid for it! We will never get the airtime and time back we spend, but this will be a lesson to learn from. It will definitely make me think twice before i ever get myself into something like this again.  The quality of customer service from Samsung SA is non-existent! And i truly hope i don't have to deal with them again soon. It definitely gives Samsung a bad reputation. 

Regards,
D.
4 Comments
Taz10
Active Level 3
Promotions
Awesome news DopeyDopey...
0 Likes
Soobs
Active Level 4
Promotions
nice one well done
0 Likes
september2020
Active Level 5
Promotions
well done
hope all goes well
let us know when its actually in your possession
0 Likes
DopeyDopey
Active Level 2
Promotions
Hi all,

So as i said previously i placed the order on Friday. I also added the fast car charger as i wanted to try it out. And i received my order this afternoon. So i am happy with that. Finally something actually went the way it is supposed to.

Did you guys get your vouchers sorted?

Regards,
D.