Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Promotional Freebies

(Topic created on: 5/4/21 12:16 PM)
F23G
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions
I've been posting several times on this forum about the poor quality/lack of service people are receiving when they pay a lot of money for items and expect a return as is promised by the marketing campaigns. People are still complaining (vehemently so) and some are angry as they have run out of patience as a result of no feedback. 

Here's a suggestion: All the outstanding voucher numbers that haven't been fulfilled should be published on this Member's App, with progress dates and some sort of commitment timing as to when people can receive what is due to them. 

There must be accountability with the people who dream up these marketing strategies to entice people to part them from their hard earned money. Put up a list and make commitments when people can expect their items. Voucher No and dates!! Is that so difficult to do. Listen to the Voice of the Customer.
2 Comments
cwenga
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions
I've had the same problem, I was told my claim was verified about 2 months ago and have yet to hear anything regarding promotional gifts.
0 Likes
FlexM
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Be patient guys🥱
0 Likes