Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Pathetic. Unprofessional. Disgusting.

(Topic created on: 09-16-2020 10:27 AM)
DopeyDopey
Active Level 2
Options
Promotions
So, got my SMS and email regarding my pre order voucher on Wednesday last week,  but the code was not working.  So i phoned and got told they are "experiencing some problems with their system " and that it should be sorted soon. I was told to phone again the next day if the code still doesn't work. Which was Thursday and obviously i did phone as it was not working.  

And gueeeess what??? I was told that "someone will get back to me within 48 hours"!! So it all starts again.  The first 48 - 72 hours was almost 2 weeks in Samsung's time, so i guessed this will be the same again. 

No one came back to me. I phoned again on Friday.  Same story. Will be escalated and someone will get back to me. Didn't happen.  Phoned again on Monday, again the same thing, will be escalated and someone will get back to me. And still nothing. 

It is pathetic how the "customer service " is handled.  You know what Samsung SA customer service? Do your jobs!!!! And stop wasting your customers time, energy and airtime!! We did our part and bought your product !! Now do your part!!!

I have in total spend more than 2 hours on the phone ! Not Samsung phoning me, me phoning them!! My airtime! My time! My energy!

If only it was the other way around and you give us the device with all promised extras and then we pay you, how does that sound? See how you jump then. 

I want my voucher. I want this to be done so i can move on. 

I don't want to wait anymore.  It is now basically three weeks just to try get this done. 

Your word means nothing.  You lie and make up excuses !!! And it does not matter what platform a customer uses to contact,  it is always the same thing. 

Pathetic. Unprofessional.  
0 Comments