Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

New Message

(Topic created on: 02-29-2020 09:20 PM)
Samsung1211111
Active Level 3
Options
Promotions

Guess what Samsung team has done in the created on note contest whose result was announced yesterday, thanking this opportunity I want to the hypocrisy of there selection process from countless numbers so contests. seriously if Samsung team think that participant of the contest doesn't take notice of terms and condition and winning criteria, then they are in big misconception.

let me show you some interesting things happening behind

the seen.

Let start with AmbatiVamsi. 

1.     AmbatiVamsi has only one

post for this contest while the winning criteria were maximum post in that

category. Digesh has 6 posts in the same category (ZoomInMic) in which this

person is selected as a winner. If

Digesh is also a winner and Samsung says he win for ZoomInMic category then how

can AmbatiVamsi win when he is only a single post in ZoomInMic. 

Top tags post (See in right side Top Taggers section)

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/tag/ZoomInMic/tg-p/board-id/in-gg-general

AmbatiVamsi post

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/CreatedOnNote-ZoomInMic/m-p/2933387

1.     Even before the result is announced why there is a conversation between a community manager and this guy.

Samsung1211111_0-1582991364002.png

Samsung1211111_1-1582991364037.png

Next

person GIRISHANKUR

1. He has 33 posts in NightMode category.  GIRISHANKUR used this tag (NightMode.) which

is totally wrong according to the winning terms of this contest. He used (.) at

the end of every tag he used in his post and he wins.

Samsung1211111_2-1582991364089.png

Next on **bleep**. SS786

1. No #tag used in any post and he has been declared the winner.  
  2. Total post 24, his every post is repainted 3 to 4 times (Content of the post).  

Check her profile once

https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1554093

Next on BhavikAD

1.     All entries should have been in Galaxy Gallery according to T&C. selected winners are also selected for Galaxy Gallery  post but He posts in Galaxy Note section and win  how ?

Samsung1211111_3-1582991364134.png

One more thing none a single winner followed T&C where they have to share their post content on Instagram also and have to share the link in a post.

One of the big findings is that from the past 3, 4 contests how a user comes and participates and wins and disappears every time.

"ये लोग कांटेस्ट जीतने आते है या किसे क द्वारा लाये जाते है"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
digesh9870
Active Level 6
Promotions
Brother, you replied to my comment with 'chal jootha kahi ka' and that is the reason I pointed it to you. Anyways, I am not taking it personally and I understand your concern. You might be right regarding the winner selection process, but what I am trying to say is every entry of mine is correct one and according to the terms and conditions. You might be right regarding other users' entries but I haven't posted anything against the T&C. Further, I can point out one more contradictory statement in T&C now. They have mentioned two tags at two different places and I was initially confused which tag to use. Screenshot attached.

View solution in context

0 Likes
30 Comments
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Promotions
This is serious and eye opener if whatever mentioned in this post is true. I will raise this with the concerned team. By the way you can also send these details to membersindia@samsung.com, they'll definitely look into this for the time being.
Promotions
More than eye opener..really dissapointed approach by a top organization like Samsung..sad..very sad..
Promotions

New year par same things, holi same , Diwali same and now this again same things, again and again, why kevin and boogeyman  type of people always win ????????????????????????????????????

digesh9870
Active Level 6
Promotions
Hi. If you have any update on this, could you please let us know? Btw, do you know when the winners would be contacted by Samsung team? Thank you.
0 Likes
Promotions

Screenshot_20200229-231848_Samsung Members.jpg

This user got most like but didn't win
Boogeyman made id jst for the contest and they gave them.prize

Screenshot_20200229-232159_Samsung Members.jpg

 Himanshu has less likes than Arsum
But Himanshu got 1st place and Arsum got 2nd And they have not even followed the terms of posting to Instagram
And the selection of the winner is also
It should the most liker.

Promotions
bhai..sab yaha jholmaal hai..
0 Likes
Promotions

Himanshu has less likes than Arsum
But Himanshu got 1st place and Arsum got 2nd And they have not even followed the terms of posting to Instagram
And the selection of the winner is also
It should the most liker.
And the most liked post is of Rajat than komal and kevin where i got to know that komal and Kevin post was spam
So logically it should be
1. RajatAm 2. Arsum 3. Himanshusingh1996 or 1. Arsum 2. Himanshu 3. Informtome
Instead, they gave it to someone named boogeyman who has just 3 posts. And haven't followed the terms.
If they don't have to follow their own TnC than why put such scams.

0 Likes
Promotions

jhol he fata hua ha inka to

0 Likes
Promotions

WhatsApp Image 2020-02-29 at 11.32.06 PM.jpeg

0 Likes