Original topic:

Issues with Standard Bank Credit Card 0% Interest Promotion

(Topic created on: 12-27-2022 09:41 PM)
Samsung_87pQFQs
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Hi

I am trying to purchase a Samsung washing machine with a Standard Bank credit card. I chose the 6 month financing option, but when I get the notification to approve the payment, the amount shown is for the full amount of the washing machine, and not the monthly installment amount. Please can someone advise as to whether this is normal, and if only the monthly installment amount will actually be deducted from my account?

In addition, I have seen this online and want to ask if there is any truth to it:

"So Samsung and Standard bank are advising that if you purchase a phone using your standard bank credit card then its 0% interest. But once again the hidden costs are not advertised. So you pay no interest but on a monthly basis im getting billed for 2 budget finance fees. Nearly R200 per month. Really, so in round about way, im still paying interest. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!"

Thanks a lot!

0 Likes
1 Comment
rosh233
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
🚀 Calling all traders! Ready to skyrocket your earnings and achieve financial success? Join the leading platform for smart trading, Exness, and unlock a world of possibilities with their unbeatable free signals. Don't miss out on this exclusive opportunity - sign up today at https://one.exnesstrack.com/a/tm0inm0i. Share this with your trading buddies and let's conquer the markets together! #smarttrading #financialfreedom #Exnesstraders
0 Likes