Original topic:

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 07:18 PM)
rohitgilhotra
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
Samsung All the way , all my life. since i purchased my first smartphone Galaxy S3 , have been all the way with Samsung . Samsung devices always . After using Galaxy S3 for 1.5years , I bought Galaxy Note3 , and then i bought a Samsung Series 5 TV and then i bought Samsung Galaxy S7 edge ( prebook this one ) , and after using it for 1.5 years bought my Galaxy Note8 ( current device ) and just 3 months back , i wanted to purchase a smartwatch ,  so i bought Gear S3 Frontier and #ConnectedExperience is very seamless . As they say #GalaxyLifeUninterrupted experience . And now its time for an upgrade . Oneplus 7 Pro launched just a little time ago and it seems very impressive and very brilliant , but then i went to the Oneplus Store in Connaught Place, Delhi And experienced it , and MARK MY WORDS  , " ONEPLUS CAN NEVER BE SAMSUNG , NEITHER IT CAN BEAT SAMSUNG IN THE USER EXPERIENCE" . 

Oneplus can be fast , fluid or beautiful . SAMSUNG GALAXY PHONES are Fast , Fluid and Beautiful but the Depth of User Experience , the level which Samsung has reached , the unparalleled experience , the perfection level in making mobile phones , This is where No Smartphone Company can reach so easily . 

And Hence , my next smartphone will be GALAXY NOTE 10 . #CantLiveWithoutSPenNowEver
1 Comment
ragnigupta
Active Level 7
Promotions

Thanks for sharing such info