Original topic:

#GalaxyLifeUninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-24-2019 12:10 AM)
karanS23
Active Level 6
Options
Promotions
I have always used a Samsung mobile right from when Android was introduced. Used the note series for quite a while and moved to the S series with the S8+. Currently, I am rocking an S10+ and have completedly delved into the Samsung ecosystem and I got to say that I am loving it. 

I am using a Gear S3 Frontier since the last year and a half and I am totally satisfied with it. I use the vibration alarm to wake up in the morning, track my morning run, compare the stats with my friends on Samsung Health. At work it nudges me to move if I am sitting in one place for a long time. Accepting calls on this watch is hassle free and the speaker is plenty loud to hear the other persons voice in moderately loud areas. Also, I use Samsung flow software on my Windows 10 laptop and the watch which makes unlocking a breeze. I just open my laptop and it unlocks if I am wearing the watch. My only gripe with the Gear S3 is that I can't wear it to track my swims which I do frequently, otherwise it is a fantastic watch.

I am also using the Galaxy Buds which I got at a price of 2,999 in the pre-order offer. These buds have totally changed the way I listen to music. Moving from wired to truly wireless is an amazing experience. The buds fit snugly into the ears and do not fall out. Not once have they fallen out while running. The sound quality is great too! Ambient mode is extremely useful for talking to that colleague who always stops at your desk for a quick chat. Call quality in louder areas can be improved but that will be nit picking on my part. The best part I feel is how quickly they charge. I can just charge them for 10 minutes and they are good to go. Also using reverse wireless charging is very convinient. Buds get charged and I am not distracted by the phone as it lies face down.

Using these products together makes me look forward to every new day and live life uninterrupted. Kudos to Samsung!

If anyone wants to know anything about these devices before purchasing, you can ask me for a  first hand opinion. 😊
5 Comments
simpleton
Active Level 5
Promotions
Definitely not asking you as you love the Buds. 🤣 Utter garbage product from Samsung.
0 Likes
karanS23
Active Level 6
Promotions
My experience has been pretty good with the buds. I have used the airpods as well and compared to them Galaxy buds are way better and are priced less. The sound quality is not great but bluetooth audio can never match wired audio in terms of sound quality. If you own one, try changing the rubber tips to a larger size and you will immediately see an increase in bass.
0 Likes
nidhiverma
Active Level 6
Promotions

Wow Thats stunning 

karanS23
Active Level 6
Promotions
Thanks! :)
0 Likes
storyspeller
Active Level 8
Promotions
hey please go and check my latest article. we are having a problem with the lasted hyped topic on Samsung Dex. I need support of all the beloved members of samsung team and samsung members. please read and respond
0 Likes